Served With A Twist
Please be sure to scroll down to see items that go well with this piece.
Familiar, yet unconventionally new, this bar cabinet mixes neoclassical elements with mid-century modern design for a collected-over-time aesthetic. Defined by Venetian antique mirrored door fronts and a Warm Slate finish, its tall tapered shape is accented by a thin pediment at the top and conical metal legs in Deep Bronze. Features a mirrored, lit interior with ample storage, including adjustable glass shelves, drawers for linens and mixing tools, and a stone bottom shelf. A removable centre tray lets you mix and serve beverages with ease.
Length 97cm x Breadth 46cm x Height 199cm
Made by Caracole.
- Case finished in Warm Slate.
- Case and metal base in Deep Bronze.
- Case tapers at the top.
- Two doors with antique mirrored fronts.
- Top interior with clear mirrored back, two adjustable glass shelves, centre puck light and stone bottom shelf.
- Centre has removable tray.
- Bottom interior with three drawers with side guides.
- Top drawer bottom is felt lined with dividers.
- Interior in Warm Slate.